Lee is an award-winning author, entrepreneur, podcast host, and hockey coach who has coached the youth, collegiate and professional levels.
In this episode the group talks about Lee’s transition to the world of advocating for mental health, how important it is to have a life outside of your sport, mental fitness lessons for parents in youth sports, and his most recent book ‘When Hockey Stops’.
Subscribe to our podcast channel to never miss an episode.
- SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0sHSas5q6H1rZO96wCBVvv
- APPLE: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast-episode/podcast//id1577757411?i=1000569905365&ign-itscg=30200&ign-itsct=lt_p
Follow our Speak Your Mind Instagram for more mental health content… https://www.instagram.com/speakyour__…
Sign up for America’s #1 sports newsletter, Morning Blitz: https://torchpro.com/morning-blitz/
Premera Blue Cross, Always in your Corner.
Follow along with more TorchPro content on…
- Instagram 👉 https://www.instagram.com/torchpro/
- TikTok 👉 https://www.tiktok.com/@torchpro_
- Twitter 👉 https://twitter.com/torchpro_
- Website 👉 https://torchpro.com/